- Aircraft Valuation
- Financial Projection
- Transition Planning
- Fleet Planning
- Asset Management
- Learning Center
"Guardian Jet helped us develop comprehensive plans and contingencies that met senior leadership's expectation in our ability to understand and communicate the aviation business plan."
Guardian Jet has become the industry leader in fleet planning. A fleet plan allows a company to compare different fleet options to what they currently operate.
It is a proactive approach to determining what aircraft fit the strategic mission of the organization. Executing a fleet plan that is in sync with corporate strategy and capital expenditures can save millions of dollars over the life of the assets in the plan. Guardian Jet believes fleet plans are reviewable, living documentation.
Guardian Jet looks at fleet planning from three distinctive viewpoints; Operational, Financial, and Corporate.
Guardian Jet analyzes up to five years of your aircraft usage. Your travel history reveals trends and patterns that we use to develop future options for your fleet.
Guardian Jet uses 10 year cash flows to compare what the various fleet options we have chosen look like compared to operating your current fleet in the future. Capital issues as well your operating budget and tax consequences are included in our projections to give you actual comparative life cycle costs of all the considered scenarios.
The corporate perspective is gained through a variety of sources including interviews with Senior Leadership of the company and top travelers. Through integration of the corporate viewpoint we ensure alignment between the flight department and the strategic goals of the company.
- Level 1 - Four to ten slide deck condensed for senior leadership.
- Level 2 - Forty to sixty slide deck showing discovery, analysis, and recommendations for treasury and flight department leadership.
- Level 3 - Comprehensive electronic and bound reference materials that support Levels 1 and 2.
- Benchmarking - Helps aviation and executive leadership compare internal operations to what is occurring in the marketplace. Benchmarking can yield confirmation that an operation is on the right track and also open up opportunities to improve and discover other best practices.
- Optimal Timing Ladder - Helps aviation and executive leadership determine how long to operate an aircraft before replacing it.
For more information, please call us at 203-453-0800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out the Fair Market Value of your Aircraft Learn more »
With some basic information about your aircraft, we will produce (at no charge) a Fair Market Value.
WANT MORE DETAIL?
Become a registered user and learn more about the Fleet Planning tools we can provide. LEARN MORE>>